Sometimes, the person we like the most is destined for someone else. It happens!
She was a public figure in the media industry and I had a crush on her with the unlimited feeling of attraction and admiration. She had very sharp features and self-descriptive gestures. Her white complexion was just comparable to the congregation of densely shining stars. Her graces were attractive to the extent enough to take me into the new world where worries were unknown to me and happiness was the most abundant wealth.
Instagram is the best platform for people who want to build their social and professional networks. Instagram has more than 700 million active users, and that number is growing exponentially. Every user can follow each other, so it is easy for you to follow your crush on Instagram.
A crush on Instagram means you are interested in that person and you want to know more about them. You want to check what they are doing, who they are hanging out with, and what they are posting.
Her photogenic face and her confidence while posing for the shoot used to lure my heart. A musical feeling bubbled through my body every time I checked her profile on Instagram. Occasionally, I used to question myself “should I follow my crush on Instagram?” Here are the answers I could give myself in response to my ignition to hook up with my crush and tell her how she rules my heart!
- Do not feel scared to follow your crush on Instagram
- Never follow your crush on Instagram
- It is good to follow your crush on Instagram ethically
The purpose of writing this article is to explore various alternatives and views and try to respond to the following interrogations.
- Is it weird to follow someone on Instagram?
- How does it seem to follow a guy on Instagram first?
- Should I add my crush on social media?
- How can I ethically connect to my crush on Instagram?
Adding your crush on Instagram is fair enough
Everybody has the right to send friend requests and add others on social media platforms. You can use your right to freedom of expression considering the ethical constraints and limitations. Adding your crush on Instagram and Facebook is good as long as you do not become a headache for others. Before you add your crush on Instagram, you should comprehend you are going to follow a temptation.
Be it a man or a woman, everybody could feel living in a supernatural world that may exist on Instagram only. In reality, your crush may not be one of your acquaintances. Remember at every step that following and stalking on social media are entirely different things!
Check out the profile but avoid stalking your crush
Do you follow your crush on Instagram? Maybe it’s a celeb crush, a friend-of-a-friend, or a cutie from class. Maybe you just like the pictures they post. Maybe your crush is in the same city as you or maybe they’re far away. Either way, you might be wondering what’s the best way to handle that pesky following. Should you follow back? Should you like their pictures? Should you unfollow me?
There is a clear difference between ethical following and weird stalking on Instagram. If your crush feels that you are stalking him or her, the consequences might differ from expectations. Checking out the profile of your crush time and again would gather no mass, except it could keep you updated about a bit of what is going on in the life of the person you have a crush on.
You are free to comment on the posts of the guy you have a crush on
You could comment on the posts of your crush independently. In the case of Direct Messages, persist on generalized ones only. If you are a gorgeous looking confident lady following her crush on Instagram, you should primarily think about the following points:
- Whydo I have a crush on a guy on Instagram?
- Should I follow him on the Instagram quiz?
- Why would not he follow me on Instagram first?
After you grasp the essence of the above questions, you are in a better position to comment on the posts of your crush regularly but in a pleasant way.
Follow your crush on Instagram in a moderate way
Should I unfollow my crush on Instagram? If this question pesters you, make sure that unfollowing your crush hastily is as bad as following your crush on Instagram in a cheap way. You must analyze the reasons which push you to unfollow your crush on social sites.
- Do not unlike the post once you have liked it
- If you DM a guy on Instagram, do not be in a rush to receive the feedback
- Behave the way that suits you
- Do not feel overwhelmed with the graces of your crush
- Control your feelings for your crush and do not propagate them openly
Rarely talk to the followers of your crush
Do remember that your crush on Instagram could be liked by many others! Excessive communication with the followers of your crush might create unfavorable situations for you. Nearly, 80 percent of Instagram users come from outside the United States, but the major portion of these users belongs to Britain. It establishes the concept that you would find most people following your crush from around the world. It is therefore not an impressive idea to friend with most fans of your crush on Instagram.
Adding your crush on Instagram could impact your lifestyle
Pondering how to DM a guy on Instagram the whole way long could cause some serious psychological problems. Statistics show that Instagram has the most engaged users with an engagement rate of 5 – 7 percent as compared to Facebook and Twitter which have fewer engagement rates. This is therefore most likely that prolonged Instagram activity could systematically influence your life. Excess of everything is bad. It is just a valuable proverb.
Currently, 62 percent of Instagram users view their profiles daily and do one or more of the following activities:
- Post a photograph or video
- Comment on the posts
- Recheck the profile of their crush for the latest updates
- Scroll through the app purposelessly
An average user spends around half an hour daily on Instagram. In such a competitive environment, you and your crush seem to be too far from your hands to touch, but you can learn how to stand out on Instagram to prove that you are not too far from your hearts to touch.
How to Catch the attention of your crush on Instagram
- Never fight with the followers who mostly criticize your crush
- Follow the interests of your crush
- Do not exchange harsh words with the followers of your crush
- Post ideas that relate to the motivation of your crush
- Join quizzes on Instagram stories of your crush
- Establish good contacts with the people who have a close association with your crush
- Never ask your followers weird things about your crush – why did not he follow me on Instagram
Motivating your crush to follow you back on Instagram
It requires ample time and a complete understanding of the Instagram profile of your crush. From trivial things to significant ones, you need to be good at making connections and interpreting the timeframe.
- Try to make your profile more impressive
- Post and comment regularly
- Post the content which has a correlation with that on the profile of your crush
- Add the posts of your crush to your stories
- Try to be precisely selective on social sites
- Never miss Instagram stories with the provision of choosing who can see your Instagram stories
Another school of thought: why avoid adding your crush on Instagram
- Should I add my crush on social media? It is a widely discussed stance and there could be nothing wrong with doing so. A few people believe only real-life acquaintances should be added to social sites. Adding your crush on Instagram – even though you never met him or her – looks creepy in some way or other.
- Should I follow a girl I like on Instagram? This is yet another concern of the male members of society in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. A few representatives opine that adding the girl on social platforms could be of no use except soaking yourself in the notifications.
- If you add your crush on Instagram without a clear strategy, you could most likely create some psychological problems for you. These may include feeling alone, getting jealous of the fans of your crush, and feeling annoyed occasionally. These feelings altogether could lead to chronic depression, thus leaving you in a wholly perplexed sphere.
- Being alone on the canvas of social media is better than being extremist for your crush on Instagram. Raise your voice loud to combat self-harm! The New York Post has published stories where extremism turned ordinary Instagram users mad.
How would you feel if not followed back by your crush?
Humans are innately prone to get feedback and be noticed. Imagine, you are following your crush for a long and have been commenting on his or her posts in a respected way but find no response! Now try to give meaning to your visualized feeling. Your feeling and emotions may take any of these forms if your crush just does not follow you back for long.
- You might feel embarrassed
- A strong feeling of regret might control your personality
- You might sense a high level of anger
- Your response might be of a person full of guilt
- You might feel irritated and easily ignitable to quarrel with your kith and kin
- According to Pavlov’s Theory of Psychological Conditioning, the process of being ignored in the long run and the practice of chronic sadness may leave nothing of your personality. Scientifically, you may find yourself conditioned for behaving a bit abnormally
- You might stop giving importance to the valuable chores of life
The story of a Latin guy who had a crush on a Spanish sports star
Adrian was a 24 years old native of Costa Rica, a country in North America. He was a passionate Instagrammer. Taking mesmerizing photographs and uploading them on Instagram was a routine matter for him. He got a billion-dollar legacy from his father who used to deal in petroleum products in Brazil and Argentina. After the death of Adrian’s father in a gangster attack in Argentina, he shifted to Costa Rica and started living there exploring the world from a different standpoint.
It was in 2017 when he sensed a crush on Elena Mark who was a lawn tennis celebrity in a local Spanish club. Adrian started following Elena on Instagram and used to comment on her stories, posts, videos, and quizzes with an open heart.
For nearly a whole year, Adrian consistently followed her crush on Instagram. During the last week of July 2018, Elena responded to him with the question “Why are you so consistently following me on Instagram?” “I really like you Elena” Adrian replied. He burst into joy and just could not describe how it feels when your crush follows you back on Instagram. He started thinking of how to DM a girl on Instagram to impress her more effectively. By now, he had fallen in love with her from head to toe. It was more than a mere crush now!
Unconsciously, Adrian was now waiting for some DM from Elena. Perhaps, God had settled their relationship in the heavens! Finally, in late 2018, Elena sent a DM to Adrian and thanked him for decently following her. They started chatting occasionally and revealed that they had the same preferences, likings and disliking, and even passions. That was the power of the right efforts put in by Adrian. He not only followed his crush but also had an eye on the passions and preferences of his crush.
This is how Adrian won Elena’s company and friendship. They are in a committed relationship these days. Adrian, occasionally, goes to see her playing in the local Spanish clubs and Elena prefers traveling to join him on the romantic beaches of Latin America.
Also Read: TikTok Secret Emojis